Why use styled stock photos?
There are many reasons to use styled stock photos. But mainly it will save you time and stress, allowing you to get on with the rest of your to-do list. Check out my blog post: Six reasons to use styled stock photos here.
What can I use Rock my Stock photos for?
You can use them for your own business or for personal projects. Photos can be used on your website, blog and social media. You can also use them in print materials.
What photography style is typical of Rock my Stock?
My style tends to be clean, fresh, bright, and vibrant. I love creating images that will be practical for female entrepreneurs to use in their business, so you’ll always find plenty of images with negative space (also know as white space). This gives you space to add your own text or product overlays, and ensures your text will stand out from the rest of the photo.
Can I edit Rock my Stock photos?
Yes! You can overlay them with your own text, logo, and images. You can crop them, change their orientation, resize them and use filters if you wish. Please keep a separate copy as a back-up. Rock my Stock will not provide replacement copies free of charge.
What can’t I do with Rock my Stock photos?
I want to make it super easy for you to use Rock my Stock photos, so the list of ‘must nots’ is short:
- You must not sell, loan, or share the photo you purchased from Rock my Stock with anyone else.
- You must not transfer the photo to a client or use the photo in a client’s work. Your client must purchase a copy of the image.
- You must not claim you created the photo. Hayley Maxwell | Rock my Stock, remains the exclusive copyright owner of all photos sold.
- You must not create derivative products for sale or to give away for free where the photo forms a large part of the product. For example, a wall print, mugs, calendars. Please contact me if you would like to check the use of the photo you would like to purchase.
Do I need to provide a credit when I use a Rock my Stock photo?
No! It’s always appreciated, but not required.
Can I use the photo on client work?
No. When you purchase a photo it is for use only by you on personal projects or on your own business website, social media, blog. To use a Rock my Stock photo on client work your client must purchase the image.
Can I share the photo with my friend?
No. When you purchase a photo it is for use only by you. Please do not share the image with anyone else.
Can I use a photo more than once?
Absolutely! Once you purchase a photo it’s yours to keep and use as many times as you like.
If I purchase a Rock my Stock photo and change my mind about it, can I get a refund?
No. Because these photos are provided directly to you as digital files, Rock my Stock will not provide refunds on any photos or photo collections that are purchased. Please choose carefully before purchasing.
What are the photo specifications?
Rock my Stock photos are provided as high resolution files sized at 3600 x 2400, 300ppi.
Why should I choose Rock my Stock?
Because every time you buy from my small business I do a little happy dance! (I actually do!)
Dancing aside, here’s six great reasons why:
- Buying from Rock my Stock means you buy directly from the creator (me). That means more affordable photos for you (yay!), because you cut out the middle man.
- Rock my Stock is not a faceless company. I infuse my passion for photography, creativity and personality into every part of this business. I’m also passionate about finding out who you are, what your business is, and where you are in your entrepreneurial journey. I love hearing all about your successes and challenges. I’m a firm believer in women empowering women in business and in community over competition.
- Easy to get hold of. If you need to ask a question before you purchase an image, drop me a message via the contact form and I’ll get back to you quickly.
- Want to see more of a particular colour or type of photo set-up? Let me know and I may be able to work it into an upcoming photo collection.
- Photos and photo collections are sold a maximum of 20 times after which they are withdrawn from the shop (excluding free Rock my Stock photos).
How do I get free styled stock photos from Rock my Stock?
Simply become a Rock my Stock fan by signing up to the Rock my Stock mailing list in the side bar. You’ll get four photos free straight away and then free photos every month after that.
How often do you add new content to the Rock my Stock photo shop?
Every month! I want to keep things fresh around here.
Will hundreds of other people be able to purchase the same Rock my Stock photo as me?
No! Photos and photo collections are sold a maximum of 20 times after which they are retired from the shop (excluding free Rock my Stock images). I want Rock my Stock to offer a little exclusivity to customers.
When I purchase a photo or photo collection how do I get it?
After you complete the purchase of your photos, the downloadable photo files will be emailed to you.
If you don’t see your question answered here, please send me a message and I’ll help you out.