What you can do with Rock my Stock photos
- Photos can be used in your business or personal projects, online and in print.
- You can overlay them with your own text, logo, and images.
- You can crop them, change their orientation, resize them and use filters.
What you can’t do with Rock my Stock photos
- You must not sell, loan, share, or gift the photo you purchased from Rock my Stock to any third party.
- You must not transfer the image to a client or use the image in a client’s work. If you want to use a photo in your client’s work, the photo must be purchased by your client (or you must purchase a Client Manager Membership).
- You must not create derivative products for sale or to give away for free where the photo forms a substantial part of the product. For example, a wall print, screen saver, mugs, calendars, printables. Please contact me via the contact page if you would like to check the use of the photo you want to purchase.
- Hayley Maxwell | Rock my Stock, remains the exclusive copyright owner of all images sold by Rock my Stock.
- No photo credit is required, but it is always appreciated! You can also tag me on Instagram at #rockmystockphotos or @rockmystock for the chance to be featured. I love to see how my photos are used.
- By purchasing a photo from Rock my Stock you acknowledge that Rock my Stock and Hayley Maxwell do not make any representations or assurances of non-infringement and do not make claim to have received releases from any brands, designers, or manufacturers for use of products, registered trademarks, logos or intellectual property portrayed in the photos.
- You agree that neither Hayley Maxwell nor Rock my Stock shall be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of any of the photos provided. Hayley Maxwell and Rock my Stock shall not be liable for any claims related to, or resulting from, your use of the photos, which may or may not have been modified by you, or combined with other content.
- All terms above apply to memberships.
- You can cancel your membership at anytime and your membership will expire at the end of the billing period. I.e. for monthly memberships your membership will remain active until the day prior to the next payment. Annual memberships will remain active until the end of the membership period. There will be no refunds.
- As a member you can download unlimited photos from the Rock my Stock Photo Shop and you have the right to use these photos while your membership is active. The licence to use the photos expires when your membership expires or is cancelled.
- Client Manager Memberships grant an extended licence to use Rock my Stock photos on up to four (4) client businesses.